Sunday 12 May 2013

Clarity Pattern Building.... with a difference

Usually when someone mentions Pattern Building in relation to Clarity.. I think Clever corners... but while I was creating this months ATC.... Texture, which I will post a pic of once I give it to Barbara! I made some of my own paper.... using Clairty stamps from the Remountable Haberdashery Set

And here is what I came up with.

Oh I also got some inspiration from Maria Simms Clairty Take 2 show. The Cool masking technique.

So I stamped the buttons first, then I masked them off and stamped over them with the dotty patch. I used adirondack inkpads Denium, and Meadow.




On this Paper I used the lettuce adirondack inkpad.

3 comments:

  1. Cool, love the paper you have made look like a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really nice Claire, I like the second one best, as Naomi said, it looks like a quilt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both very much, yeah I was aiming for a quilt type effect.

    ReplyDelete